Resumen de la oferta
Tecnologías de la Información
Tipo de puesto
Nivel de puesto
Nivel mínimo de estudios
Especialización - Completa
Área de estudios
Ingeniería Informática, Ingeniería de Sistemas
Años de experiencia
We are looking for Node developers to join us and work directly with a successful US company in the Automotive industry.
- Design classes, interfaces and, data structures. Desing efficient, modular, reusable, testable and maintainable algorithms, following good software design practices.
- When developing software, ensuring the relevant parts of the Software Requirements Specification and the Software Architecture are understood, raising questions to the Business and the Lead Developer as required.
- Take responsibility for the quality of all written code, ensuring that it is clear, concise, well structured, efficient and well documented with code comments.
- Implement, maintain and run unit tests to check the correctness of the code.
- Contribute to the User Stories development process, assist with acceptance criteria definition, and ask clarifying questions.
- Implement new products, features, APIs, and user experiences.
- Contribute to engineering best-practices.
- Work with product and design to inform trade-offs and scalability concerns.
- At least 4+ years of experience with knowledge of software development in:
- React JS
- HTML, CSS
- MongoDB experience
- API's (Restful, SOAP)
- Unit Test
- Source code management with repositories like GIT.
- Knowledge of design patterns and coding standards to ensure clean, reusable, and efficient code.
- Experience developing/using Service-Oriented Architecture and XML.
- Experience with responsive UI design and adaptive UI design.
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills, not only as an individual but also as part of a team.
- Experience with agile software development frameworks, such as Scrum.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and spoken.
- Mongoose experience.
- Microservices experience.
- Work from home
- Flexible Schedules
- Snacks, fruit and beverages, all free!
- Amazing organizational culture
- Challenging projects using the latest technologies with clients from the US and Canada
- Ping-Pong table and tournaments.