Engineer (IP Network)
HUAWEI DEL PERU
Resumen de la oferta
Telecomunicaciones, Proyectos, Ingeniería
Tipo de puesto
Nivel de puesto
Nivel mínimo de estudios
Universitaria - Completa
Área de estudios
Ingeniería en Telecomunicaciones, Ingeniería Electrónica
Años de experiencia
- To make test/ homologation for routers and switches for futures sales.
- In charge of the delivery stages: implementation, migration and partner support.
- Provide technical solution to partner issues on the current network, get partner/ customer satisfaction.
- Be responsible for the technical training to partner/customer.
- Coordinate sales interactions with internal creative, demonstration creation, and solution teams.
- Visit to customer site (frequently)
- Send technical reports, work schedule, migration plan to the team/customer.
- Professional in Telecommunication, Electronic Engineering. CCNA or CCNP certified.
- More than 3 year experience as field engineer, site engineer roles, in similar duties.
- Knowledge of IP products as Firewall/Router/Switch/WLAN.
- Successful project experience: must have some delivery/migration project experience.
- Advanced level of English (written and spoken) is mandatory.
- Expertise working with main IT vendors will be consider as advantage (not limited).
- Adaptable to work under project schedule.
- Good communication skills,
- Teamwork and commitment and learning capability.
- Open to understand and work in multicultural environment.
- Willing to travel to customer site (province, mine)
- Work place: Lima
Applicants, send your CV detailed in English version to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject code as IP_Engineer